Thursday 21 June 2012

A new book

Well books are art, just of a different kind. Today I put my first book on Amazon for the Kindle. You don't need a Kindle to read the book, you can just download a Kindle "reader" for your PC/MAC/Phone.

If you like fairly detailed things about running or exercise then this could be something that you enjoy:





This is a diary style exploration covering my desperation to get back into running following years with injury! There are also some of my own observations on the running shoe industry along with ideas about how running shoe design might be improved. But the main thing is trying to get back to regular running even if it's not the mega distances most other books offer because I am a mere mortal. Don't expect spotless grammar or spelling, it's running I'm interested in not willie waving about literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment