Friday 10 February 2012

Lost Plant (part 2)

This very simple design has turned out very nicely.

"Lost Plant" - stage 2.
Above we have what looks like an engraving where things have sealed up again. The contrast on my mobile is not so hot & you cannot make out all the detail in the leaves yet (but it is there).

"Lost Plant" - stage 3.
Now I have used the metallic purple background for my rock colour again. In the above photo you can make out more of the detail that was lost in the previous mobile phone snap.

"Lost Plant" - stage 4.
Here we are, a bit further along the way to finishing. I seem to have it in for my mobile phone camera today. I do not think that the camera is able to cope with metallic purple & it is trying to re-arrange colours or something so, although you get the gist of things, it is not quite right.

You will have to wait for the completed picture when I hope that you will be able to appreciate the correct colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment