Wednesday 1 February 2012

Event: "View at 42" May venue

It has been an extremely busy day chasing people so that I can get things ready for an Artist Open House listing as part of the May 2012 Brighton Festival. I wanted to get some words from each artist ready so I can submit them to the event publishers web site that other artists are complaining is a bit of a struggle if you have to re-edit. Artists have been great and I now (think) I have everything. It would be nice to need to do less prompting next time please!

You can read a little about the open house via this new EVENTS link on my web site.

I have consequently not got quite so much done as I foolishly imagined. Here is one piece almost finished (needs to dry & be varnished etc.).

Ascension Island Fern - "DNA fossil stain"
As you can see, it is a nice simple picture, nothing too busy here today! It's done in engraved acrylic moulding paste. I will write more about it, probably tomorrow.

I have also worked on a more intricate picture but that one is at the waiting to cure stage so I will tell you more about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment