Wednesday 8 February 2012

Spiny Starfish (part 1)

Today I am departing a little from my currently theme. I'm still doing a "DNA stain" engraving, actually a number of them. I think that it's nice to have an affordable price in mind and I like to do something for everyone. I plan to do 3 nice engravings. I am not delving into research to look for the story of a creature that brushed extinction & won or lost. I have simply picked a creature that I think looks interesting, the spiny starfish.

My start to the day was a little delayed as I am under the weather a bit (man flu!) & needed to catch the remaining 39 out of 40 winks that I seemed to miss last night. Consequently I did manage to almost finish another work but I only managed 2 out my 3 spiny starfish, stage one.

"Spiny Starfish #1" - stage one.

Tomorrow I hope that I can photograph the other work I finished & let you see that. I also hope to finish 2 of my 3 spiny starfish and start the third.

No comments:

Post a Comment