Tuesday 31 January 2012

Funcia di basilicu (part 2 - complete)

My work has cured a lot quicker than anticipated so is ready for the next stage.

So above you can see how things started off this morning.

Below you can see an early stage in the painting. The painting process I used here is quite simple. I mix the colour I want with quite a lot of water. In this case I've used a darker slightly less watered paint for the fungus and then gone over the whole lot with a lighter thinner colour.

After this I blot the entire picture and the darker colour of the fungus will come through along with some texture influence from whatever I pick to blot with.


Now "Funcia di basilicu" is not complete above. It was also not my only work today, I also finished a fun painting, "Pacman Flashback".

You can see the completed "Funcia di basilicu" HERE.

You can see the completed "Pacman Flashback" HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment