Friday 6 January 2012

End of Hope and Glory (part 2 continued more)

I have been busy just about all day with my "Tree Stump Children" painting but I did take a photo yesterday, this morning and this evening to see how "Hope & Glory" is doing.

"End of Hope & Glory" 5th Jan 2012
So, above, we can see that the gel is still clearing...

"End of Hope & Glory" this morning, 6th Jan 2012

"End of Hope & Glory" this evening, 6th Jan 2012
Now it does look like the gel has cleared quite a lot just over today but I think that is because I was out of sun light so the flash went off.

I think that the lower gel is clear enough to paint now but it will be even clearer by tomorrow etc. I will see if I get enough time over the weekend but if not I think the next layer will be on early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment