Saturday 7 January 2012

Tree Stump Children (part 4, complete?)

I have continued with my painting, "Tree Stump Children" today with more progress than I'd anticipated.

A lighter tree stump.
Above: Firstly I made the tree stump lighter. I also softened the face details a little and added the shirt decorations.

More foliage added.
 Above: I have added a lot more of the distant (higher up) foliage now.

Shrub type plants added closer to us.
Above: I have now added the shrubs to the foreground to complete my picture.

All that is left is to have a check over it when the sunshine comes out and then, assuming I'm happy with everything I will complete it with a signature etc.

"Tree Stump Children", unless you hear otherwise, this painting is complete. I hope that you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment