Wednesday 11 January 2012

End of Hope and Glory (part 4)

I decided to follow some of the interesting "arms" of the gel with the flag colour. I had deliberately created the arms in this shape but I'd not been sure until today if I was going to use the flag colour or some other device. The only difference with the arms now is that the paint is generally much thinner than on the body of the letters so it retains some the transparent nature.

Organic, I like it.
The effect is like the letters have roots. I like this and it's particularly nice when you see it for real with the strange texture (because the gel is actually in those shapes).

The big letters at the top will not be so organic looking. I will see if the gel is clear enough for my liking to continue with the K U soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment