Wednesday 11 January 2012

Tree stump Children (part 6)

I've not done so much painting today as I have to do a bit of admin from time to time. I also have an event coming up that I'm getting ready for now (with a little time spent on it here & there).

In the cold (actual sun) light of day I was, again, not satisfies with the skin tones in some areas on those children. I have gone over it again. The sun hid away again before I'd finished but I started so...

Latest face detail.

This was one of 3 snaps I did on my phone and the skin tones, well they all looked different in each photo. They all had about the same composition, the one above was clipped after taking the photos and is close to how it looks to me.

I will see how it looks next time the sun comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment